Monday, December 26, 2011

Contest End!!

  Christmas has come and gone so quickly around these parts, 2012 is fast approaching.  IDK about you guys but me?  I like to enjoy the ending of one year and the beginning of a new one by giving away books!! Or a book I should say.  The end of the holiday blog hop has arrived and a winner has been chosen!  My mouse randomly selected a winner....I had nothing to do with it.  The prize?  A copy of the first book in Maya Banks new McCabe trilogy In Bed With A Highlander.  The winner you ask??  Hmmmm.....let's see, I believe her name was................................................................Brenda Jean!!!!!
                    Now, Brenda Jean has already been contacted, but in the event that she somehow does not respond I will select a different winner or that is my mouse will.   Stay tuned for another giveaway coming up soon, I'd say in the next week or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...