Saturday, December 10, 2011

I adore...

              this time of year so much!  And even though I wish with all my heart my mother was still with us, I know I have so much to be thankful for this year!  My multitude of friends, both online and off, my family, and my future dog (a very lovable rescue pitbull that I just know that I'll get sometime next year).
   Maybe it's the time of year or that I just love contests...or maybe it's just the fact that I have so many books I need to get rid of them. ;) Due to the ongoing contest I am a part of thanks to Reviews by Molly and Romancing the Book I will not be doing another contest until the end of this one.  BTW, the deadline for the blog hop is the 25th of this month.  I will be drawing a winner on the 26th and I will contact them by the end of that day.  The 27th brings a whole new contest, so stay tuned for that!  EEEK!  So excited.

In the meantime, did you know that my sister is...or was an author at Loose ID?  Check out her book and her horribly outdated website with the list of her other books and let me know what you think.  Maybe it will get her to start writing again, you know...after her kids turn 18 or something.  Also be sure to check out one of my friends on Loose ID as well Liz Andrews.  I just love promoting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...