Friday, February 3, 2012

Challenges

   Well, I just finished reading Anne of Hollywood by Carol Wolper today. Supposed to be participating in a tour sponsored by Gallery Books, the tour starts on the 7th of February which is...checking my calendar...Tuesday.  Stay tuned for that.  I also finally completed my first ever blog button which I have now posted on my page for anyone to grab....so please FEEL FREE!  HINT:  Look to the left.  I just adore that picture...sigh.

            I still have to read Shana Galen's The Rogue Pirate's Bride which was interrupted as I got the above mentioned book in the mail and I was afraid I was not going to finish it in time for the tour but alas....it turns out I had plenty of time to spare.  So yes, I am still reading Shana Galen's latest.



    But that's not the only book I'm reading nor trying to read at the moment.  Oh no.  Not me.  I like to tackle multiple projects at once.  I just received a box of books in the mail courtesy of www.curledup.com.  Thankfully, there were only six in the box this time.  You can see my updated TBPR photostream coutesy of flicker under the TBPR tab.


      I also have tons of ebooks to read courtesy of Netgalley, Edelweiss, and Avon  Why am I telling you all this?  Well, because for one I'm trying to get you ready for an influx of reviews I will be posting and two because, well I have been quiet lately ie overwhelmed.  Does anybody else feel overwhelmed sometimes with so much to do and so little time?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...