Tuesday, March 13, 2012

News, News, News!

  Have a Preview of what's inside:


  TRR'S Anniversary Party
  Winners announced!!




Are you ready for some news?  LOL.  Wow, I've been going nonstop these past two weeks, as you may have noticed I have redesigned the blog.  Again.  I figured what's the point in paying for a design when I'm just going to change my mind a day later and end up with a whole new one?  I love change so much!  How could I waste money like that?  Although I might end up doing just that...just to see what a professional could do.
        Anyhoo, on to the news!
        Romance Reviews is having their first ever Anniversary Party over on their site, including a very special memory game.  I call it special because it's annoying, and it's only annoying because it's hard.  Unless of course, you have a super fabulous memory. http://www.theromancereviews.com/event.php  Hurry on over before all the prizes are taken!!  *Huge intake of breath* GAWD, don't let that happen?!


   The winner of a signed copy of Delilah Marvelle's latest Forever and a Day is Betty Hamilton!  Betty friended me via Twitter @Passionaddict75 and facebook via Addictive Passions https://www.facebook.com/pages/Addictive-Passions/201874186558561  Am I one lucky girl or what?!  And the fabulous winner of a copy of Katherine Ashe's latest When A Scot loves a Lady is........................................Sarie Grobler!! Congratulations Sarie! You have both been emailed....or will shortly and you both have 48 hrs to respond. BTW, at the writing of this Betty had already responded, so I'm just waiting on Sarie. Of course runner ups will be determined based on contact or not. And yes, I said runner ups, there were just so many entries I was overwhelmed! Thank you all so much for the comments and the love, and be sure to check back often since I love giving stuff away! God knows I have plenty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...