Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Wish List Wednesday




Hosted by Pen To Paper, Wish List Wednesday is a weekly meme where we list a title(s) from some of our wish lists of books.  This Wednesday I am listing something unexpected...for me anyway.  I received this e card in my email from an author for her new release coming out soon.  Now granted, I have never read her and honestly I don't even know if I really want to read any of her books because A) I'd get drawn into that genre (like I have with paranormal) and not want to leave and B) if I read just one bad book by her, I might not want to read another (like I have with Maya Banks and her contemporary).  *See my post below for Tempted By her Innocent Kiss*
           But this week I took the plunge and added it to my amazon wish list with the help of that handy dandy a with a swoosh at the bottom that is currently holding fort on the top right of my screen.
                So without further ado, I bring you my wish list for this week;


I love the cover, I love the title, and I have heard so many good things about this author but as of yet not read anything by her...sad to say I know.

Here is a summary taken from her website:



Lucas Sebastian has never been one to ignore a lady in danger, even if she is trespassing on his property. Quickly disposing of her would-be assassin, he insists they keep the matter private. There are rumors enough already, about treasure buried under his garden, and occult botanical experiments performed by his uncle — who died of mysterious causes.
With Evangeline’s skill for detection, and Lucas’s sense of the criminal mind, they soon discover that they have a common enemy. And as the energy emanating from Crystal Gardens intensifies, they realize that to survive they must unearth what has been buried for too long...

Order it!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...