Monday, May 28, 2012

Cover crazy Monday


Cover Crazy Monday is a weekly meme that I picked up from Tawni over at The Book Worms.  I decided to continue on with this meme this year.  Cover Crazy Monday showcases the covers we all can't take our eyes off of when we walk into our local bookstore or mouse over on our computer screen.  This week the cover I'm going crazy over is:




                   I'm in love with fashion.  I've tried to deny it for years...mainly because I hate shopping, but i just love beautiful fabrics and the way they drape a woman's form when cut correctly.
              This dress is so fantastic!  And I'm not just saying this because I wish I lived in the 19th century.  The font used for the title is perfect, the background highlights the dress, and I love that pose.

Title: The Luxe
Author: Anna Godbersen
Publication: HarperCollins
Release Date: Sept.23rd, 2008
Series: The Luxe Bk 1

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...