Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Wish List Wednesday


   Wish List Wednesday is a wonderful meme hosted by Dani over at Pen to Paper.  Each week we dedicate one special day to promote a book we have on our wish list that we cannot wait to read.
    So what do you need to do to participate?  I thought you would NEVER ask!





  •  Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too! Help spread the word! The code will be at the bottom of the post under the linky.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
  • Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of this post.
  • Put a link back to pen to paper (http://vogue-pentopaper.blogspot.com) somewhere in your post.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!


  So this week my book is.....

 Book 3 in The Falcon Club Series by Katherine Ash
(which I just happened to get over on Edelweiss the other day)
 My thoughts~

I had just finished bk 2 How to be a Proper Lady when I got this email from Edelweiss listing books to review.  Imagine my surprise when I noticed Katherine Ashe as one of the authors listing books!  I just knew the particular book on display, I was so giddy with excitement, you have no idea.  All her books in this series are divine and can't be missed, I hope you will share in my enjoyment and sample some chapters off Amazon there and here

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Oooh I haven't heard of this, hope you can get your hands on it soon!

    Here is our Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren from Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks good! I shall read the first book in the series. Hope you'll get the book soon. :)

    Here's my Wishlist Wednesday
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...