Monday, August 6, 2012

Cover Crazy Monday

Hello Cover Crazy Monday!


This week I am just ecstatic about this week's choice.  As you'll probably see why...




Ok, where to start!  Her hand clutching his ass is a great place....because shouldn't her hand be inside his pocket? Hmmm.  Maybe her other hand is in his front pocket?  But did they have pockets back then?  And in that style of pants?

And I just love the font.  And the curlicue.  With that bland background, it really brings out the color.  

I'm not too keen on the style and color of the wallpaper though, it's too old fashioned for my taste, but then again we are dealing with the 19th century.

Tell me what you think in the comments below.

The Pickpocket Countess
Bronwyn Scott
Harlequin Historicals
March 1, 2008
Click below to purchase




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...