Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Wish List Wednesday

Hello Wish List Wednesday!





         Thank you Dani over at Pen to Paper for hosting this meme.   Let's start off by pointing out the reason for this meme.

  • To showcase a book that has been on my wish list or has just been added that I really have to read.


This week, I'm so excited to let you guys in on this one.  I just adore this one, you'll probably see why too...
Kael, Warrior King of the Vampires, loathes the Night of the Proffering. He needs the blood of either his mate or a human virgin to maintain his strength, but hasn't enjoyed the ritual since he lost his mate centuries ago. Kael doesn't want a new companion, yet his resolve is tested when he lays eyes on his new offering, Shayla McKinnon. He is drawn to Shayla's beauty and poise...and the submission she offers. She is eager to give him anything he wishes, including her innocence, to please him. Will Kael give in to their overwhelming desire—even if it means risking Shayla's life?

Ok so...can see why I picked this one?

I love Laura Kaye something fierce.  I fell in love with North of Need and I can't stop.  And I'm also starting to fall in love with paranormal, starting to replace historical as my number 1 fav genre!

In Service of the King
Laura Kaye
Harlequin Nocturne Cravings
February 1, 2012
74 pgs




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I have a few of Laura Kaye on my TBR list. Hopefully I will get to them soon. This one sound good.

    New Follower
    Have a great week
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I wanted to read this! But I forgot to add it! Thanks for the reminder. :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...