Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Wish List Wednesday


Hello Wish List Wednesday


Welcome to another episode of Wish List Wednesday hosted by Dani over at Pen to Paper.  Wish List Wednesday is a meme where we post one book that is on our wishlist, just waiting to be read.  Here are the rules if you would like to join.


  • Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
  • Please consider adding the blog hop button to your blog somewhere, so others can find it easily and join in too! Help spread the word! The code will be at the bottom of the post under the linky.
  • Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
  • Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist
  • Put a link back to pen to paper (http://www.pentopaperblog.com) somewhere in your post, and a note saying that Pen to Paper is the host of the meme.
  • Visit the other blogs and enjoy!

 My book this week?








     THE SENSUAL SAGA OF EVA AND GIDEON CONTINUES in the hotly anticipated follow-up to BARED TO YOU…the New York Times bestselling novel of “EROTIC ROMANCE THAT SHOULD NOT BE MISSED.”– Romance Novel News
    Gideon Cross. As beautiful and flawless on the outside as he was damaged and tormented on the inside. He was a bright, scorching flame that singed me with the darkest of pleasures. I couldn’t stay away. I didn’t want to. He was my addiction… my every desire… mine.
    My past was as violent as his, and I was just as broken. We’d never work. It was too hard, too painful… except when it was perfect. Those moments when the driving hunger and desperate love were the most exquisite insanity.
    We were bound by our need. And our passion would take us beyond our limits to the sweetest, sharpest edge of obsession…

    Photobucket



                             I felt sure I had this book on a previous episode of WLW.  I have been dreaming of the day the ARC of this book comes into my hands.  Ok, maybe a poor choice of words there.  Who has read Bared to You?  Did you like it?
              And I just know this book will send me into raptures.  Can I recover from it?  Lordy I hope so.

    Reflected in You
    Sylvia Day
    Berkley Trade
    Oct. 2, 2012
    Preorder below








    Photobucket

    1 comment:

    1. I so can't wait for this one!!!!! Bared to you was fabulous:) check out my wishlist at
      http://andreaheltsley.blogspot.com/2012/09/wishlist-wednesday-11.html

      ReplyDelete

    Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...