Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wish List Wednesday

Hello Again Wish List Wednesday


Wish List Wednesday is hosted by Dani at Pen to Paper.  The purpose of this meme?  To showcase a book(s) that has been on our wishlist/TBR pile for some time that we cannot WAIT to read.

Now, the book for me this week has been on my adobe shelf for some time now, just waiting for me to crack that sh*&t open.  Why haven't I done so?  I really wanted to read the first book again, Deliver Me From Darkness, and then I got into another series which has taken me to the moon and back.  And now, I only have 13 days left to read this paranormal before it leaves me for the great archives.

I really love Tes Hilaire and I'm so ashamed I've waited this long to read bk 2 in the Paladin Warriors series which I have been waiting for with baited breath ever since I turned the last page on bk 1.

Ok, I'll shut up now, and let you guys savor this scrumptious cover and blurb:



Logan Calhoun is the last full-blooded Paladin, the future leader of a race of immortal warrior angels. The heavy responsibility of continuing the Paladin line falls to him, and the last thing he should do is get involved with a human. Then fate throws Jessica Waters, a homicide detective who doesn't believe in fate or divine intervention, into his path. Her devotion lies in her Glock and a good set of handcuffs. Like Logan, she's a warrior for her people, and she awakens within him something he'd never thought he'd feel. But she's also as human as they come...




2 comments:

  1. I loved the first one and cannot wait for this one to come out too! Lucky you get to read it early! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only a couple pages in and I'm hooked! Logan has torn me away from J.R. Ward's The Brotherhood. At least for awhile.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...