Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cover Crazy Monday


Hello Cover Crazy Monday




The point of this meme:


  • To highlight an exceptional romance cover that we just adore, 
  • To explain why we love this cover in as few words as possible so as to highlight the cover. 

Now, you guys gotta see why I chose this cover.  And why it was only released as an e-book, bookstores probably wouldn't want to sell the cover in their stores.



Katie Harris loved growing up on a ranch. She had her horse, the beautiful Texas prairie, and Cole Logan, the cowboy next door. But there are a lot of secrets hidden under a Texas sky…

Katie always knew she’d marry Cole one day—until he broke her dreams and her heart. But now that Katie’s father is sick, she’s back home, older, wiser and nowhere near the love-sick fool she once was.

Cole knows Katie doesn’t want anything to do with him. But after so many years, he can’t pretend she’s no more than a neighbor. Holding his ground was hard enough when she was seventeen. Now that she’s her own woman, Cole’s heart doesn’t stand a chance…


Photobucket

What do you guys think of this cover?  And have you read Texas Wide Open yet?





Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Love the cover & what the story is about. I love to read books about the young girl that the boy isn't interested in & then when they're all grown up the attraction is hard to resist.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you like it. I know I'll be adding it to my TBR!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover! I haven't heard of this one, but I'm definitely adding it to my TBR pile. Hmm. Idk what bookstores wouldn't want to add this one to their shelves (I've seen some pretty racy covers on shelves) but, if I had a bookstore, this cover would be on it ^_^

    great post :)

    Ana♥ @ Beach Bum Reads

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...