Monday, July 8, 2013

Review for UK based Beauty cosmetics Cyrine Aromatherapy


 
As 2012 came to a close, I made the decision to work on revamping my blog; and one of the ways I wanted to do that was by adding reviews of beauty products.  At the time of this decision, school was just a figment in my mind that I was playing around with; I wasn't really serious about it until I started talking to my now academic advisor.  Before you knew it, I was getting really too excited about getting my degree.  So in short, when I recieved a sample of Cyrine Aromatherapy face cream in the mail, while super stoked about embarking on enlarging my blog audience while trying a new beauty product-I am a girl after all-I was at the time overloaded with past book reviews-still am-and the beginnings of school work.

Now that I got that explanation out of the way, let me tell you how I love this new to me beauty site.  Cyrine Aromatherapies is a UK based natural, custom blended skin care web site that I absolutely fell in love with.  They have products ranging from bath salts

 to face cream for oliy/acne prone skin


-which I have-and they even have candles! (But I think only those come in the gift sets, not too sure though). Did I mention that all of these products are personalized?  (You don't have to give them as gifts but it's always appreciated.)  They have a form on their website that you just fill out indicating what smells you like and which one's you detest, what your face/body type is and if you would like essential oils or not.  Easy huh?



  Now they are based in the UK-they speak French-but lucky for us card holders we can order online!! Did I mention they are super cheap?-compared to other custom blended beauty products out there-Wahooo!!! :)  And if your ever in the UK-specifically London-you can also order up one of their signature massages in one of there home based shops.



Here is a little promo to get you interested in Cryine Aromatherapy




Cyrine Aromatherapy provides unique hand and body cream with a personalized blend of essential oil, designed to nourish and heal you inside and out.


She uses the natural power of plants to develop a range of products to help people take care of their skin without resorting to chemicals or invasive surgery.


For a final finishing touch Cyrine will print your name/message on your face cream bottle.


Member of the Federation of Holistic Therapists, MFHT and of the International Federation of Professional Aromatherapists, MIFPA
Cyrine Aromatherapy Face Cream




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...