Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Spotlight: The Christmas Surprise by R. R. Banks


Title: The Christmas Surprise
Author: R.R. Banks
(Author is a man)
Publication Date: Dec. 2nd 2017
Publication: Amazon Digital
$0.99 or FREE w/unlimited



Graham Castle. Hot single dad.
Arrogant, filthy rich, and cocky as h*ll.
We couldn't be more different.
But being stranded in a blizzard has a way of bringing people closer.

Holly
All I want is to run away, escape.
Then Graham Castle barged into my life.
Big ego. Bulging muscles. Ruggedly handsome.
He awakened my deepest desires.
I gave him a precious gift. My virginity.
Now what I want is to escape into his arms.
But will our winter romance outlive the storm?

Graham
Even billionaires have a Christmas wish list.
My only wish is to see my son - Charlie.
Then walks in the most gorgeous green eyes.
Fiery red hair, seductive curves, and full of sass.
I knew she was meant to be mine.
To taste. To touch. To command.
Now we're stranded together.
She can't escape me or this blizzard.
I'll claim her sweet innocence, and please her in every way.
But she left me with no explanation...
Will I get her back and give my son the family he deserves?

*** This is a full length novel with a happily ever after, no cliffhanger, no cheating, and plenty of steam. ***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...