Friday, March 4, 2011

Another weekend emerging

  I have just finished Eleven Scandels to start to win a Duke's heart and I'm sad to say that that was offically the last book in the Number series by MacLean...or so she say's right now.  I can see so many other stories coming out of this series, including but not limited to Bendick's, or even Georgiana's?  Or maybe their stories are entertwined?  Hmmm..
             What to read next?  I still have to finish To Desire a Wicked Duke and How to Woo a Reluctant Lady.  So many choices.
                      The urge is getting stronger for me to write that novel.  The more and more I read, the more and more I want to write my own story.  My characters are fairly bursting out of me at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...