Thursday, November 17, 2011

Getting back to writing

It has been about a month since my last post...okay maybe about two and a half weeks, I have been nudged ever so gently to get writing every day again just to make it a habit.  I do have to say it feels pretty good to write again, I really have to keep up with it this time around.

A few of my reviews have just posted to this website, please check it out.  They are pretty good so far.  You can check out the other review here (my personal favorite) and here. Although the last two are a tie for my favorite.

I also have been recently contacted by kensington books to review some of their books, so in addition to my full time job I will be reading extensively and exhaustively to bring to the public ( that would be you) fresh and funormative (fun and informative) reviews.

In addition to all this......sigh......I am trying to write a book (ugh)slapping my forehead.  No one can tell me I can't take on the world!  ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...