Wednesday, April 11, 2012

It's my first ever Wish List Wednesday




 Wish List Wednesday is a weekly meme(whatever the heck that is) hosted by Pen to Paper, a great new blog that I discovered recently.  For this meme you have to post a book from your wishlist...any wishlist.  Amazon, Goodreads, Barnes and Noble, Omnilit.....ANYWHERE!  Can you tell how excited I am?  For complete rules looky on over to my left sidebar and click on the button.  My first book is....

Title: North Of Need

Author:  Laura Kaye
Publisher:  Entangled Publishing( I just absolutely love that name)
Release Date: Nov. 2011
Series: First in Hearts of Anemoi
Genre: Contemp. Fantasy Romance


Ummm....besides the utter loneliness I sense from the heroine just from reading the summary, North of Need is set at Christmas time, my favorite holiday, her name is Megan (do I have to say it?) ok, so is mine! and the fact that tears could produce a human hunk; what's not to like about the first in this eagerly awaited series?  I just love impossible odds.  And although I think I have read this before (it could be that I have just read the summary over and over again and I imagine what happens-I do that sometimes when I'm out of money) I couldn't find it anywhere in my files so that is why North of Need by Laura Kaye is the first book up for this meme.








3 comments:

  1. I am so with you on this one!! Major wish list book for me !!
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Glad to know I'm not alone in this. Her next one is West of Want. OMG! The titles alone are amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...