Sunday, July 22, 2012

Cover Crazy Monday-The Rake by Mary Jo Putney


  I have been a little remiss about posting my memes...ok a lot remiss.  But starting with this Cover Crazy Monday I am hoping to redeem myself.
    Now, the one and only point of this meme is to showcase an amazing book cover that I have fallen absolutely in love with.  And I love nothing more than to share what I love.



What I love about this cover


I absolutely love the background and although her dress, necklace, and earrings are too much of the same color for me, I love how the man is holding the woman.  It almost looks as if she is about to faint and he is there to catch her.  I love his hand on her waist and him whispering in her ear, I can almost feel the tingles and the heat of his breath close to my ear.



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...