Monday, September 3, 2012

Cover Crazy Monday & Tuesday


I cannot believe I totally forgot to post Cover Crazy Monday!
And I still have got to get a button made for it too.

The point of this meme is to showcase a gorgeous cover of a romance that I simply cannot get enough of with as few words as possible (I don't think that's really possible though).

So for this week, I have a scorching cover to present;

 Renee Griffen always did have a thing for Jake Copeland, especially since they’d been each other’s “firsts” in high school. But now, ten years later, he’s offering her a sexy “do-over” of that less-than-satisfying night, and Renee finds his offer hard to refuse. Jake might have blundered their first time together, but he’s all about second chances, and this time he’s playing for keeps.  

My Thoughts           

               I love it because there is really no background at all.  The characters are front and center...and they're nude. Okay, half nude.  And that bra is so skimpy that a slight tug and tear(which the hero is doing most splendidly I might add) would rip that garment right off.  What a nice bra too, such a shame...  And the curly brown hair works perfectly too with the colors.

Hard To Resist
Janelle Denison
Amazon Digital Services
Kindle Price $0.99
Release Date: Aug. 6, 2012






Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...