Hello Wish List Wednesday!
Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we
will post about one book per week that has been on
our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely
up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist
and onto our wonderful shelves. Thank you Dani at pentopaper for hosting this meme.
So what do you need to do to join in?
- Follow Pen to Paper as host of the meme.
- Pick a book from your wishlist that you are dying to get to put on your shelves.
- Do a post telling your readers about the book and why it's on your wishlist.
- Add your blog to the linky at the bottom of this post.
- Put a link back to pen to paper (http://www.pentopaperblog.com) somewhere in your post, and a note saying that Pen to Paper is the host of the meme.
- Visit the other blogs and enjoy!
Delilah Marvelle has made a splash into self-publishing starting with her Rumor series, and I for one cannot be more excited. I fell in love with Marvelle with her Scandal trilogy, her wicked writing had me giggling like a school girl as I turned page after page. Sadly, I haven't read anything beyond The Perfect Scandal which was the last chapter in that series. I am over the moon to try again with Delilah now that she's an Indie author with Lady of Pleasure, reading the blurb in next month's edition of RT magazine had me smiling evilly. ;) I mean, having parents who had an open marriage in the 19th century? You gotta love that! I am highly anticipating getting back into Delilah Marvelle even though I haven't read the first two books in the series yet, but you can bet your bottom dollar if Lady of Pleasure is any good like I think it will be I'll have Mistress of Pleasure and Lord of Pleasure read in no time.