Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Promo & Review: More Than A Slave by Anaelle Gadeyne

Alexander Anderson has a reputation that would strike fear into the heart of the devil himself. And now, Aria Starbird is his property.

Aria has spent only a few months as a lowly slave, but already her happy childhood memories were starting to fade under the weight of her brutal existence.
When she is sold to Lord Anderson at an auction, she cannot help but be afraid. Lord Anderson is known for his cruelty. He is fiendish and handsome and as wicked as he is wealthy.

However, as she gets to know her new master, she realizes there is more to him than meets the eye. Over time, she is able to penetrate his tough exterior, and begins to understand the struggle of a man who believes love is a weakness, but whose heart is now yearning for something unknown.

As the two let down their walls and discover each other’s truths, will Aria be able to tame Alexander's inner-beast?

Review


I really don't know what to say about this book.  The reviews on Amazon are ludicrous! Sweet and fluffy??  Are you fricking kidding me!

Reading the blurb I thought this would be another Fifty Shades spinoff, BOY was I wrong.  The grammar was the first thing that turned me off and maybe that was because it just came to me from the editing hands of the author. I truly don't know.  And than the brutality of the whole book; killing slaves just because they looked at you sideways??  And then the ending!!
Lord have mercy.  I can't take it. 

I admit, I couldn't read the whole way through, so I skipped chapters; like a whole bunch.

I would NOT recommend this book, but it is free on Amazon right now, so you can see if you like it

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...