Monday, October 25, 2010

A little sore

                    Today, I woke up and I realized I was out of coffee.  Minor panic attack there, until I realized I could walk to the nearest Starbucks (2 miles) and get another bag of coffee.  I don't have a car so I had to walk. 2 hours later when my sore muscles are aching I realize I'm too tired to make a cup, anyway it's in the middle of the day now so why keep myself up at night when I already have insomnia when I have to practice or train my body to get up at 4 or 5 in the morning.  I'm taking a class which starts early next month, the class starts at 8 in the morning, so if I want to be there by 8 I have to catch the bus no later than 630 in the morning.  And to catch the bus at such an ungodly hour I have to wake up even earlier to get ready because, let's face it....I'm a girl.  Where was I going with this?  Oh yeah, sooooo I don't want to drink coffee after all the trouble I went to to go and get it but I have to say it was great exercise.  And no matter what they say walking does not help with your back problems.  Power walking might do it, but not regular walking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...