Tuesday, October 26, 2010

A New Day

      Today I woke up at 5 am.  I brewed the coffee that I walked 4 miles for, and it was the best cup of coffee I have ever had!  LOL.  Probably because I spent so much effort trying to get it, my legs are still sore from walking so much.
                                                             
                                                       
           I am getting more on track with my writing by updating and maintaining this blog.  I seem to write everyday now which does wonders for my self esteem and I seem to generate more ideas for my book I have in my head!  I even bought software to help me along!  I hope it works.  However I am getting a little off track with reviewing books, I do need to spend a couple of days just reading but I'm constantly getting flack about staying indoors too much on my computer.  Maybe I do need to balance out being social with writing, but what if I find writing to be just too compelling?  I guess I do need to force myself to be social once in a while, maybe then I can have my peace and quiet back for concentrating on writing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Who doesn't like comments? Please leave as many as you like...